Help Centre

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

illustration of a telephone

Need Urgent Help or Support?

<div>If you are distressed or experiencing despair, try to speak to somebody now.</div>
  • <div>Is there a family member or a friend you could call?</div>
  • <div>Is there a neighbour or colleague who can help?</div>

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm, then please call the Police or Ambulance Service on 999.

Do you need medical or mental health help now?

<div>Let’s Talk IAPT is not an emergency service. If you are hearing voices, or at risk of harming yourself or others, please call your GP or the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team on:</div>
  • 020 8702 3800 (Enfield)
  • 020 8702 4040 (Barnet) 
  • 020 8702 6700 (Haringey)

Call NHS 111 if you need medical help or advice that is not life-threatening.

Get 24 hour support

If no-one is available when you need help, or you'd like to speak to an impartial person in confidence, you can contact the Samaritans on 116123 for round-the-clock support. You can also contact them by email or by post.